Friday, January 28, 2011

Passion...

Passion .
What do I mean? It can appear from nowhere - at the turn of an argument when someone suddenly stumbles on something that you feel sooo strongly about. Before you know it - the adrenaline is pumping and you are fighting like never before to get your point heard.

Passion.
It appears when you talk about your favourite things. A book you couldn't put down when you were a child. A film you saw that really made you think. Anything that lights your eyes up, makes them sparkle, your words rush from your mouth.

Passion.
Of course to me, it's also about sex. But not just any sex. It's about tearing clothes off, kissing furiously, grabbing, kneading, scratching, clawing, rolling, screaming, panting furious sex. It's like good sex - but it feels a hundred times better.

Passion.
There is a special place, somewhere the neck meets shoulder, that when found, and kissed or nuzzled in just the right manner, will send shivers up and down my spine. I can not even tell you for sure where it is but when it's discovered, my legs buckle and soft sighs escape my lips unbidden.

Passion.
The warm wetness of your tongue, exploring. It finds all those sensitive places, both known, and unknown to me, teasing. The feel of your skin warmth seeping into my palms, as my hands move over your body. The look in your eyes as I do so...

Passion
It's about waking the next day covered with scratches and bruises and aches and pains and recalling as to where they came from, how they happened all in infinate detail. It's about still being able to feel it three days later - the slight thought that makes you shiver everywhere.  It's about hair pulling, tugging, gripping. 

Passion  
A deep ravaging kiss that tells me you find me so desirable that you would suck me in, in entirety if you could, because you just can't get enough. Long slow kissing. Eye gazing kissing. Kissing that goes on forever, kissing for the first time...


Arrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh there I go again...* stalks off for a cold shower *

2 comments:

Lisa Cookwitch said...

Gah. *shivers* You write so well - and I swear to goddess you are in my head.

Kira said...

@Lisa.. I am glad you liked.
There is more I just need to make sure it's just right before I post.