Sunday, January 16, 2011

Something to say?

Nope I don't have much( if anything) to say about what has been going on/has gone on. I have been asked but I have decided that it's not for public consumption..
What's done is done. If other parties want to speculate and 'say it as it is' well then let them. If you want to listen then that's your choice. If you want me to confirm or deny then you will be disappointed by no comeback.

Too many air their 'Dirty Laundry' in public or behind locked/blocked posts cos they want to post cryptic updates mostly aimed at former partners. We have been in the past guilty of this, including me but I decided in 2010, that it's pretty bloody pointless. You shout about it, people make judgements, you stay quiet, people make judgements. You post about nothing related to anyone and that can get judged too. There are also those who will tell you that they are on your side while relaying everything back to others...

In short, the more I see and learn about this lifestyle, the more I understand why it is called 'The Scene'.

No comments: