Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Waves from the top of the Hill


Hello,
I am not promising a post every day I have tried to blog everyday. But that pretty much failed. Now I am hoping that with just the right nudging I can do something about that.

I do have at least two other journals, but like the whole idea that I can get at this through my goggle reader, or even google reader :)
There are things that I would feel more comfortable blogging here. Such as the fet life stuff I do and want to explore. My changing and evolving theories and feelings on Poly. How I fit and where every thing can just be thrown on a page. Not have to make any sense but maybe in de-constructing things I can make sense out of it. And not to self censor myself which I do a lot of. I then find that it builds and can destroy me from the inside at the very least eat at me until I explode...

It would be nice to know that people are reading this, please make yourself known if you do..

3 comments:

Nova Wildstar said...

You know I'll try to read every day

Anonymous said...

*waves*

Kira said...

*waves* to you both :)
Thank you xx