Tuesday, February 15, 2011

NSFW...NSFW... NSFW... NSFW.....

 Written at 4am a few days ago.....
I ache. My body aches. It aches all over. I feel stiff and tense.
I need his touch. I need it like air to breathe and water to drink. I need it. My body yearns for him, like a plant stretching to the sun. I can't control or stop it, I just need it. An essential need, not a want or a desire, a need. I need his touch. Need to feel that release, tensions leaving me, stresses disappearing, problems gone and forgotten. I need his touch.

I ache to be filled and used. I strain for it. I need to feel his hands stroke my body, his eyes appraising me. Touching and turning me, squeezing my flesh, taking what's his. Assured and certain of what he owns and the pleasures he can take.

My body aches, my whole body, inside and out. My skin shivers to feel his touch, I ache and throb. My heart pounds and my skin flushes. How I need him. Need him to take me, use me, control me. Need him to make me feel owned, possessed, beloved. Used beyond my abilities to cope and held sure and firmly against his side.

I need that. I need to feel that. I need to feel his body against me, his heat inside me, filling me, leaving me nothing, no space, no breath that is my own. It is all his. Heat and sex overtake me.

My body explodes with heat and every nerve becomes alive to the tiniest touch. I need….. To just let go…. To accept....

My body is pounded by him. I feel battered and blissful, my legs shaking, any control well gone. Pleasure courses through me. I'm filled with an intensity that verges on pain, my body screams, my mind is lost… it wants…. It want it to never end and end right now. I don't know what I want. I give over, I accept, I take what he gives. I can hardly breathe. I can hardly stand, I can hardly walk. Feel my body screaming and exhausted.

I ache. My body feels like it floats on warm and sunny air. My limbs languid, my smile lazy, my body without bones. I ache inside and out. A golden glowing feeling of warmth and use. Fulfilled and sated. Content and soothed. I curl next to him, press my face to him, to touch and hold and smell.

I can barely lift my head. I need to sleep. I need to hear his breathing turn to sleep. I need to hear his heart in his chest, his body quiet. His warmth against me.

I need to... sleep....

No comments: