Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blind sided...

*chuckles* since I have been asked no this isn't me, SC is on Fetlife & we know the same people around the scene.

I had a friend from Fet Life crying on my virtual shoulder last night, not so much crying as annoyed at someone's thoughtlessness. I have written this from the conversation we had until late last night.

It was all arranged, they had been flirting for a while, been out for coffees, bantered a lot, they decided that 'play partners' was the way to go. They arranged to meet at a club and he would show her just how good he was with floggers. So last night came around, she was nervous, excited had prepared herself mentally for public play (she's not a small lady and is quite shy about exposing herself in a public club) She had been worried as the texts that she'd had from this man had dropped by half as this play date got nearer, but he had reassured her it was the stress of getting ready for a new job.

He walked in, with no playtoys or bags, and hugged her, kissed her on the cheek and slumped into the chair next to her. She asked if he was ok, and he launched into a whole barrage of things that had been stressing him out, so she listened. She made a comment of ' Well hopefully flogging me will help get all the stress out' as normally that would get him to relax and banter. She wasn't quite prepared for the answer of 'Oh why? Think the best that we can ever be would be friends as I wouldn't want to spoil things'

He then went to the bar and got talking to a few friends that were there. My friend, was stunned and decided that she should leave and go home. When I texted her this morning, he'd not even texted or called to find out where she had got to.
She is saying that at least he told me, some would just let stuff fizzle out and then not contact you unless there was a problem. I am hoping that I would be able to spot tips to make me realise all is not as it seems but sometimes  you get blind sided.

There is no moral, nor anything I can really add to this. Sometimes you just have tpo accept that no matter how much you want something it does rely on another.. And if they don't feel the same way, maybe it's better to just accept & move on. But we have complex emotions and feelings.. this is not always as easy as it looks in black and white...

As the saying goes, Been there, got the t shirt. :)

No comments: