Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Come with me...

Take my hand and follow me. Creep with me down the dark hall. I lead you to the door. It creaks open as I push gently.

Follow me into the room….

The golden glow of candlelight kisses our faces and enlightens our eyes. The scent of roses invades our nostrils. The bed is made and adorned with rose petals. Reds, pinks, yellows… splash the crisp white comforter. So gentle. So soft. So inviting.

Take your hands and run them over my clothed body.

Now work your fingers and release me of such bondage. Lift my shirt over my head. Unbutton my pants and allow your hands to trail my legs as you let them slide to the floor.

Get on your knees before me.

Trace the contours of my body with your fingertips. Press your lips against my tender spots. Let me feel your breath thru the fabric of my panties. Remove them… ever so slowly… run your lips down my legs.

Come back to me. Lay your hands on my breasts. Hold them. Caress them. Run my nipples gently through your fingertips. Send little shocks down my back.

Kiss me… I mean … REALLY kiss me. Press you lips hard against mine. Lose yourself in me. Shove your tongue inside my mouth. Let me taste you. Let me play with you. I want you. Can you feel it in the way I kiss you back? That’s it. No need to worry. Settle yourself into the kiss. Feel my passion and desire for you.

Move me….

To the bed. Take your clothes off. Come sit beside me as I lay here. Show me how much you desire me. Watch the candlelight as it dances off my skin. I see you looking at the oil. Take it. Lather your hands in the oil…. now touch me. Yes… run your oiled hands all over my body. Run your hands down my back and my neck. Let me feel them on my buttocks. Give them a squeeze. Work that oil into my skin. Down my legs. Massage my calves.

Now turn me over…

I can feel the petals sticking to my oiled back. Here I am for you. . Oil up your hands and run them over my breasts. Listen to me moan. My breath quickens. Can you feel that? The heat of desire I have for you? You can feel it as you run your hands lower. I breath in your being. Settling into your presence. Come with me… let us see where the night takes us. What would you have me do?

No comments: