Friday, February 18, 2011

You....

Just to Be With You

Debauchery is all very well and good. Very good, in fact.

But it's not all there is. It's not the be-all and end-all. And when it comes to you and I, it's not even the most important part of things.

Sometimes, the little things are all that count. A brush of the cheek from an outstretched hand. A soft touch on the arm. An admiring stroke of a soft white belly as we lie, side-by-side, content just to be.

This is what I want today. Just to be. With you.

Please, spoon into my back, and put your arms around me. Let me hear you breathe; feel your soft warm breath on my ear.

Go on. Let me delight in the feeling of our fingers entwining and twistingly playing together; each hand tickling and dancing, brushing finger against finger; sending sparks of electricity through my body.

Pull me towards you with your strong arms. Let our bodies meld together.

Now kiss me. Yes ... yes .... yes. Just like that. Soft, sweet, sensual and full of feeling.

To know that I will return to you. You know it. And right now ... I just want to be with you

No comments: