Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dom/sub or what? :)

 I’m in flux, but I know that I’m a switch. I enjoy the idea of being submissive. I’m a pain slut, which I feel overrides the submissive bit because I bite/hit/scratch, etc back.

 I know that for some people BDSM can be non-sexual, but for the most part it is very sexual for me. I do, however, enjoy power. I love having power over  people. It’s a rush. It’s liberating and it makes me feel like I can do anything.

When I do submit, they have to have ticked or pressed the right buttons,  I don’t just hand over power to anyone and I feel that power exchange should be done with extreme caution. I don’t like using the word submissive to describe me because people think that means I’ll let someone do whatever they want to.

On the contrary, I have very selective standards about who I would play with. I do not have the patience of the saint. Violation of trust and agreement are big no-noes. I honestly think that any “submissive” bit about me would still include me topping from the bottom, well at least in most cases. I’ve only met one man that I would gladly submit to.

I’m also bi. I often refer to my orientation as being“sexual” because I’m interested in whatever makes me happy sexually and I feel that I’m very adventurous and open to trying new things.

No comments: