Wednesday, June 15, 2011

In the quiet part of the night......

I sit and think, listening to the thoughts that I allow out when I think I can cope with them. In the quiet part of the night,I wonder about the 'what if's', 'the maybes', the 'if onlys'. In this time I ponder about the rights & wrongs, justice, injustice and how if you wait long enough eventually you will see people get their just desserts, both good and bad. I also wonder about friends, loved ones past and present, a fleeting thought for some wondering if they ever give a passing thought, then I chide myself for being sentimental,, because, out of sight is out of mind is it not?

In the quiet part of the night, I think of the future, what it has in store for all of us, not just me. I think of the happiness I have found in the last few months, and it makes me smile. I realise many of us, have dreams and hopes, some as with my own are not so grounded in reality as one would hope. While it's a good thing to have an unobtainable goal or high hope..But I wonder how many get so down hearted when it's realised that it was just pie in the sky to start with. *Shrugs* I speak of none of my friends, but just in general terms.

In this quiet time, I reflect, but don't worry about things that have happened, tis past now and that's where it will stay. I try not to worry about the smaller things. I also don't take people's attitudes as an affront to me, after all it may not be me they are annoyed with. Just shrug it off and leave it be.

I also reflect on decisions that I need to make and they will come soon, but only when I am good n ready and not before. I have to deem when I think the time is right to do them, no one else can decide that for me..
But mostly it's just time, time for me.....

No comments: