Friday, March 4, 2011

NSFW....NSFW...NSFW..... Visit part one....NSFW.....NSFW......NSFW

What would I do if I had them alone in my house for 24 hours I was asked. I grinned and said I'd write it here.......

I'd like to think it would be soft and slow, but maybe not. Maybe once you walked in my front door you'd find yourself against it, my body pressing against yours, eyes locked until my lips found that frantic pulse beat at the place just below your ear.

My hands would touch you, slide over your skin, up and under your shirt. You're soft and warm as you reach to touch me in turn.

Lips find lips. The kiss starts slow and burns deep. Stepping back I smile and invite you in, delighting in the desire hungry look on your face.

I hold my hand out and you take it as I lead you into the house and get you a drink. Talk then. Casual touches burn slow.

Until I tell you to go lay down. After you take your clothes off.

I come in and see you there, naked. Moving to you, I put down the warmed oil and lean in, letting my hair drag over your bare back. I press a kiss at the base of your neck before pouring the oil down your spine.

Slowly, my hands work into the muscles of your back. Up and over in a rhythm and I can feel you relax. The scent of exotic oils rises from your flesh.

Leaning down, my lips touch your ear. "Turn over."

No comments: