Friday, March 4, 2011

NSFW....NSFW...NSFW..... Visit part two....NSFW.....NSFW......NSFW

The air thickens as things change, move to another level. I wait to see what you'll do. Whether you roll over or not, whether you submit.

And you do. You roll over and look up into my face, lips slightly parted, pupils wide with expectation.
 The oil makes the friction as your nipples, hard, slide through my fingers. Your breath catches in your throat and I feel hands move up my thighs a bit hesitant at first and then more bold.

Moving up, I straddle your body. My hair slides down and curtains our faces. It's just the two of us.
I reach down and pull the flogger, a coil of rope and a paddle from the floor below. They're in your view and I raise an eyebrow in your direction."Let's see if you're as tough as all that talk, shall we?"
That flash of fear and then excitement I see in your eyes makes me wet and I can't help but smile at you, catching my lip between my teeth.

Oh how you talk tough! I trail the tails of the flogger over your nipples and watch them harden.. Watch your flesh break out in shivers. A flick of my wrist brings a sharp bite of leather against that sensitive skin.

A gasp breaks from your lips but you arch, wanting more.

No comments: