Tuesday, March 8, 2011

*sighs* Trying to stop the washing machine that is my head....

The great thing about fantasy is that you are free to think about anything you want and none of your other emotions get involved. Of course this at times can be a draw back too because sometimes you just don’t know how you will feel until you live it or you think that you wont feel bad because it feels so good in the fantasy.

Sexual fantasies are great because they are pure sex and all those other feelings that often can hold one back sexually are freed in the fantasy. When one is sexually aroused they are often in a non- rational state of mind. It is similar to being drunk or high. It is its own high. It’s hard to think clearly when in that state. I know my own state of horniess has many times led me and my rational side has been no where to be found. Now I wonder does the fantasy state where your other emotions are almost hidden from you come about because of the arousal or is that just from the fantasy state??

No comments: