Monday, March 14, 2011

One for Him and One for Her :)

The rest of you get to enjoy the words :)

For Him:

Sin. 

If you were chocolate, I would eat you.

I would let you feel my tongue, naughty and rough, running up and down your length, enjoying your bittersweet taste.

I would wrap my mouth around your heat and drown in your depths, taking all of you inside me.

And when you’re ready, I would swallow.

I would taste every last drop of your thick, sticky syrup.

And gods, I am starving.



For Her:

Desire. 

Her mouth drew my gaze as I watched her speak, watched the quick, pink tongue swipe over her bottom lip. The air between us grew heavy with want, with expectation and desire.Our bodies leaned in, toward the other. I can smell her - a bit of perfume, her shampoo, beneath that, her skin. I swallow my desire to reach out and lick up the line of her neck, taking in her taste.

Her fingertips trace up my arm as we talk. A casual touch that leaves goose flesh in its wake. Her nipples are hard, pressing against the front of the tee shirt she's wearing. I see the pulse beat at the sweet hollow of flesh at her throat.

No comments: