Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Need...

I need you.

Those three words are to me as intoxicating as the other three.
There is, of course, pain involved in needing someone, in the feeling of lacking completion without them. But it is a different kind of pain, one far easier to endure knowing that it can be remedied. So now I seek out a cure for my pain, I plan, I ponder, the best way to broach the subject with you. I discuss it with my K, my friend, my sister, she knows the pain in my heart better than any other.

Right now the need I have is more basic, more animalistic. I need to fuck, to be fucked. As much as I crave your affection. Gods right now I would give all of them up to be in your arms. For that instinct we seem to share to kick in, for desire to get the better of us.

I need you...

No comments: