Friday, March 4, 2011

NSFW....NSFW...NSFW..... Visit part three....NSFW.....NSFW......NSFW

And I give it to you. Three more times I bring the tails of the flogger down over your nipples until your breath is heaving and your eyes are growing leaden.

Backing up I sit on my heels. "Up. Kneel with your hands at your back."

There is no hesitation in your obedience. I like it even more as I begin to bind you with the crimson rope and I see the contrast between the rough texture and your skin, smooth and creamy. You make soft sounds as it digs into your flesh.

I take my time. Just you and me and our breathing. Your muscles are loose from the massage and I watch as a flush breaks over you from desire and binding.

"Whatever shall I do to you now?" I murmur in your ear as I finish. Your torso is bound, arms at your back,  "Clamps? You're ever so fond of teasing me about them."

I move off the bed and pull you back, so you're standing. I pick up the paddle and run it down over your haunches and deliver several hard smacks to warm you up.

"Such a pretty shade," I say softly before I give you several more.

You're writhing against the coverlet. I lean in and whisper, "More?"

Your "yes" is gasped and sends shivers down my spine. Leaning over your body, the fire on your ass and thighs is hot against my cool skin. I lay kisses down your spine.

I untie you slowly, stroking over the rope marks in your flesh, kissing them. Your gasp is surprised and then desire laden.

"Didn't expect that, did you?"

Laying back I smile. "My turn."

No comments: